Friday, September 7, 2012

It's been a BIG day!!

Today has been... craaaaaaaaazy.

I studied my motorcycle handbook last night and wanted to take my test today. Early. Like 10 am. So of course Bolo and I stayed up until 3 am, and then slept late. I was up and ready to go at 11. Bolo was still in bed. I was hungry so I told him to be ready when I got back and so I went to Subway for some delicousness. I got back and Bolo wasn't ready. Not gunna lie.. I was pissed. So eventually he gets around and we leave around 2. Keep in mind the MVA closes at 4.

We get to the MVA and the migraine begins. I get my number - F27, and wait. And wait. And.. guess what.. WE WAIT SOME MORE!! Finally I get called. I go up, she takes my number and drivers license and puts the info into the computer. Then she takes my picture and tells me to go the testing room. I go in, and take my test. Only miss two. WOOHOO!! Silly common-sense questions. I was worried for no reason.

So we come home around 430 during rush hour. Of course it's rush hour, so I can't go out riding. So we come upstairs and chill for a bit until I got a phone call. It's a lady from Pandora (the jewelry store) and she wants to set up an interview. TOMORROW. Scoooooooore!!!!!!!!

Around a quarter till 10, my nerves got the best of me. Nervous about my interview, I decided to try some outfits on and pick one out. So I pull out my black pants and try them on. My ONE pair of black pants that I've had for YEARS. Probably clear back when I worked my first job at Martin's Pharmacy. Anyway, I try them on...and there is NO WAY they are buttoning. I am SCREWED. I don't have any work/interview clothes. I just placed a huge order online but those won't be here until next week. I AM SCREWED!!!!!!!!!!!!

So tomorrow I am getting up early. Like 8 am, and getting ready. Then I'm going shopping at White Marsh Mall (not the mall I'm interviewing at) so that I can find some clothes and get back in time for my interview at 130. Phew!! I've got a lot to do....Guess that means I don't have time to be nervous.

1 comment: