Wednesday, March 21, 2012

I feel FANTASTIC and I'm still alive...

Soo wow. CRAZY ASS WEEKEND. For those of you who have no idea what's been going on..I went to Jersey bitches. No, not jersey shore. FUCK THAT. Weak ass shit nigga.

Anyway, I flew out of Des Moines on Thursday, around noon. Flew into Chicago. Had a looong 5 hour layover, then flew into Newark. YAY!!! So the bf picked me up and we had pizza and watched some tv after I had a super nice long shower. So we ..well..YEAH. Went to bed. It was a long day! Sleep was good, especially since...

Friday started the CRAZY!!!!!!!!!! Friday we drove down to Atlantic City to meet the mEows (our xbox clan). Flife & Flofle, TBell & Alchemy, Twang, Diablo, and Recon all met us in AC. oh and Bolos cousin too, but hes not really a mEow. We had two regular rooms and a suite to party in. So Friday night we went out to eat, and then decided to go to the club! So we went to Casbah, and being the GANGSTAS that we are, got a VIP section. It was fun. I didnt drink too much. I actually think Bolo and I went back to our room early.

This is when things get MESSY. Sat was St Pattys day. slept in, got up, ran to the liquor store, got booze, gambled a bit. Won $100 bux. passed out and took a nap. Then we woke up and went to Casbah (VIP, of course). So..I DRANK WAY TOO MUCH. I ended up blacking out. I have soft spots all over my head. It was MESSY. Puke everywhere. Alcohol poisoning, for sure. But I wasnt the only causality. There was an arrest, a lost wallet, stolen liquor, and people kicked out.

Sunday..well sunday was spent in the bathroom, and/or bed. we all ordered room service, hung out in the suite and watched some movies. Then everyone left us =[ Just Bolo, Diablo, and I were left. So for dinner we ate at Dynasty, and had shark fin soup and lots of sushi. YUMMMMMMM

Monday, we went our separate ways. Bolo and I back North, and Diablo to Ohio. Bolo and I took a quick nap, then went for a motorcycle ride. His bike is SEXY as fuck. It was loads of fun. Somehow we ended up at the Coach store during our ride, and I somehow acquired a new pair of sunglasses. (thank you dear!) Then we went home, cleaned up, and went to an (dot) Indian place for dinner. It was SOOOOOO delicious. Then we went home, watched some tv with the boys (Bolo's kitties), and then went to bed.

So today we got up and went to breakfast at a little bagel place across the road from Bolos. OH MY GOD. BEST BAGEL...EVER!!!!! So then we drove around in a park, and then went home. Then Bolo took me to the airport, and now I'm back in Iowa, and Bolo and I are playing MW3.

Anyway, I had an awesome time. Pics are on FB. I'll post them here soon. GAME time, ttyl

No comments:

Post a Comment