Friday, March 2, 2012

Hot date!

So I have a hot date tonight. Exciting..right?! Wait a minute Bubbles...isn't your boyfriend 1,000 miles away? Well yeah, but Kinect for Xbox is a pretty awesome thing =] So life is kinda falling into place since the start of MY LAST TERM EVER AT HILLS. FUCK YES!!!! I only have class Mon & Wed. YAY. So now I'll be in Des Moines Wed night - Mon morning. Yay, more xbox time!! Wewt wewt!!!!! Anyway, I have today off so what am I doing? WEDDING PLANNING. Okay....a girl's gotta dream!!! Pinterest is my newest addiction, and there's a shit ton of wedding stuff on there. Also..I've been watching Say Yes to the Dress for the last two days straight. Whoops. Might be feeding my addiction even more so. Oh well, better than being obsessed with babies. Ew. poop machines. GROSS

No comments:

Post a Comment