Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Almost Here!!

Tonight is my last night on xbox in Iowa... I'm currently in a party with my boyfriend and our "daughter". I'm so excited. Bolo signed a lease today. He gets the keys on Wed. He got the one I REALLY wanted. It's a gorgeous apartment, and he managed to get it for the lower price. Yay!! Now we just have to move stuff and decide where stuff goes. Hard stuff to do *shrugs shoulders* We'll manage!

My flight leaves Sat. My little brother Ethan has a concert tomorrow so I'm driving down to Fairfield. I'll also have to lug ALL my shit down there, do my laundry, repack, and mail whatever doesn't fit to Jersey. Then Friday after work I'm bringing my mom and Ethan to Des Moines, and they're dropping me off super early on Saturday.

I CAN NOT WAIT. I AM SOOOOOOOOOOO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment