Saturday, May 5, 2012

I Swear I'll Get This Right Someday...

I've fallen behind yet again. DAMNIT. Sorry followers.

Things have been craaaaaaaaaazy. I'm moving in around a week. To New Jersey. YES, I'm MOVING IN with the boyfriend. Am I excited? OH MY GOD, yes. You wouldn't believe how excited I am. Am I nervous? You bet your ass. I know if we get in a fight we're able to rationally talk about it and fix it. I know if I fall and break something he'll be there to take care of me. I know if anything happens to me I'll be okay. So why am I nervous? To be honest..it's the whole leaving my mom thing. She depends on me a lot, especially when I'm home. I have to take Ethan places because she's busy slaving away at work. I have to go to the store and pick up milk for her. Just little things like that. But it's the little things that count. I dont know. I just hate to leave her. I mean I did it when I moved to Georgia, and I hated myself for it. So I moved back home. But this time there's no moving back home. The boyfriend has made it clear that he hates Iowa. Don't get me wrong, I hate it too, but my family is here, and they mean the world to me. I just wish that I could pick them all up and move them with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment