Wednesday, August 10, 2011

I love seamen!!

Boy issue has been solved (thank God, right?!). New boyfriend. Kinda a funny story because I've known him for a year or two. When I met him he was living in the town my dad grew up in. Small world..right? Anyway, he's a sweetheart and I'm SUPER EXCITED to see where this goes. Haven't started planning the wedding quite yet, but so far this relationship is way different then the rest, and I like it WAY more. Anywho..the whole "I love seamen" well you sea (misspelling completely intended)  he's a Seaman, like in the U.S. Navy. Like...who lives in a big ship under the sea (a submarine)??? MY NEW BOYFRIEND!! I mean we all KNOW I kinda have a soft spot for ACUs and well.. HOT DAMN  I would so hit that. Plus sailors def have the sexiest uniforms. You know..the white ones. uhhhhhhhhhh *cream pants* Anywho..besides the whole Navy thing..because there's WAY more to him than just that. I dunno. That whole thing is new because he was a civilian when we first started talking. He games..and I beat him...like..ONCE. *Sigh* Oh well, I can't beat 'em all, right? Annnd he's suuuuuuper nice. He cares about important stuff, like he made a speech..in front of Congress. YES, CONGRESS. Like OMFG I hate talking infront of class. Congress? HOW?! He amazes me. I dunno, I'm just SUPER happy and excited and *squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!* I can't wait for this year to be over so I can be done with school..because then I get to move to wherever he goes next! I requested Hawaii..so we'll see how that goes =]

No comments:

Post a Comment