Thursday, August 18, 2011

I really screwed up this time

First of all..location? Not really Drake, but Mars Cafe. I dunno the address and I'm too lazy to google it haha.

Anyway...I really hurt a close friend of mine with my last post. He's liked me for awhile and I kinda just flaunted it in his face that I have a boyfriend and it's not him Last night he told me to forget about him and he'll just fade away and be forgotten. UGH! I'm so torn. I don't know what to do. I like him, but only as a friend. And I REALLY hurt him bad. I always end up doing that..being the heartbreaker. I only think about myself and in the end I hurt everyone close to me..

Maybe I should not let people get close to me..that would def solve the problem..right? But then I would be lonely. FRICKING A!! I cannot win.

No comments:

Post a Comment