Friday, February 10, 2012

Over three months later..

I know, I know.. I have NOT been keeping up with this blog very well. I've been super busy with life. And by that I mean, I have class Mon-Thurs and work Thurs-Sun. Never a day off. NEVER. So what's new with me? LOTS!! I'm dying to tell you..so here goes (with some Elf quotes, you know..just because!):

"I'm in love, I'm in love, and I don't care who knows it!!"
So I found this great guy. Actually I found him a couple of years ago.. and we kind of fell out of touch. Then I don't know what happened, but we started talking again around the holidays. I can't believe I actually forgot how amazing he is. We agree on soooo much. Like religion -- we're both Pastafarians. Who's even HEARD of that, let alone believes in it?! He's the sweetest guy ever -- he sent me a fucking pony. Yes, a Pinkie Pie stuffed pony. His friends are EPIC. Coolest group of kids I know, hands down.



"First, I went through the seven levels of the Candy Cane Forest... Then, I went past the sea of twirly, swirly gumdrops... And after that: I walked through the Lincoln Tunnel."
Said guy is coming to visit me. Soon. Real soon, like A WEEK AND A HALF AWAY!!!!! Sooo excited.
Also on the travel agenda, said guy, his friends, and I are all going to Atlantic City, NJ for St. Patrick's Day weekend. I AM STOKED!!



"Why don't you just say it? I'm the worst toymaker in the world! I'm a cotton-headed ninny-muggins."
This is me at school lately. I actually diced my finger open during a dissection. With a scalpel. Ouch. Oh well, new term is almost here, and it's the last one at Hills. YAY!!!


"We elves try to stick to the four main food groups: candy, candy canes, candy corns, and syrup."
Okay so I haven't been eating candy, candy canes, candy corns and syrup, but I have been eating healthier, and trying to exercise. So far I've lost 6.5 pounds. Yay!!!





Soooo..life is.. on track. Amazingly. It was a rough patch, but I'm finally through. Hopefully the next rough patch isn't so hard. Although I have a feeling the people I've grown closer to in the last few months will definitely be there to help me if I need it. <3

1 comment: