Saturday, June 18, 2011

it's my party and i'll cry if i want to

I drink. I smoke. I'm a bad kid. Sorry Mom, Grandma, whoever else even gives a shit.

So here I am, sitting on the balcony, by myself mind you, drinking vodka & bitch beer, and smoking cigs. Not Newports, I'm not that roodypoo. After that not so awesome day the other day, I thought things would start looking up. I mean..it can only get better, right? WRONG. Oh man was I wrong. Work today, don't get me started. Kids puking and pissing everywhere. Bitchy customers. Customers who can't speak English. UGH! Oh, and the night before I couldn't sleep because my roommate's gone and I'm freaking out being alone. WHY?! For god's sake I used to live by myself and not have human contact for days! Oh..I had xbox live. Anyway, I slept 7 am to 11 am, finished my chemistry homework and went to work.

BOYS ARE FUCKING ASSHOLES. FB was going to hang with me thursday. Did not. SECOND AND FINAL TIME he will stand me up. Fucking roodypoo. So SW might hang with me sat night and leave sunday when I go to work. HA. We'll see. He's stood me up before too. Anyway, I don't know. I just want a companion. Someone I can talk to. Occasional cuddles would be nice too.

*sigh* I fucking give up. Back to the only men who won't let me down: Mike, Jose, Jack and the capn.

No comments:

Post a Comment