Wednesday, June 15, 2011

No good, very bad day!

Here I am in Chemistry class. Day started out kinda icky. Woke up at 5, and the dog's chain was kinda suffocating my boobs. I was sleeping in mom's bed and because Autism spent the night Ted (the dog) had to be chained to the bed. So FINE, WHATEVER. Wake up early, go pee, move to front room couch, fall back asleep. Wake up at 630 (30 mins late) take shower, leave at 715. STARVING. go to Burger king. THEY TAKE FOREVER BC THEY ARE RETARDED. fine whatever. DRIVE 80 to school (speed limit is 65) Make it in class with 10 minutes to spare. THANK GOD. So turn on computer, start assesment. Not done, computer freezes. WHAT THE FRACK. Restart, firefox won't open. That happens a lot so I restart again. BLUE SCREEN. ahhhhh fuck!!! So I grab shitty ass Injun Skillz comp and finish assessment. Now my computer has a busted USB port and is not functioning. GOD DAMNIT. My day is HORRIBLE and it's not even nine o'clock yet. fml

No comments:

Post a Comment