Thursday, June 23, 2011

A LOT

I know I haven't blogged for a few days, but I've had a lot going on. School (LOTS of homework to do.) Laundry (I did all of mine, plus my mom's and brother's). Social issues (I don't know how else to word it.. some pretty horrible stuff's been going on with one of my brother's friends and it's stressing everyone out). Love (my love life is a mess and I've been thinking about it alot, and I thnk I have it all worked out). and last but not least work (I hate my job, and I'm completely burnt out on it.)

Needless to say I haven't been sleeping right. I slept 2 am - 6 am and 3 pm - 8 om on Wednesday. Now that it's Wed night/Thurs morning I can't sleep. Schedule is all messed up. FML.

But it's whatever. I've done a lot of thinking, and I've got a lot of stuff figured out, I think. I just have to stick to my guns!

No comments:

Post a Comment