Thursday, June 23, 2011

Looooove

So I've done a LOT of thinking about relationships and stuff over the past few days. Especially last night when a certain somebody did NOT let me go to sleep until around 7 am. I absolutely cannot be with somebody who doesn't have their shit together. I'm the scatterbrained one. I need someone stable and reliable. Two unstable people cannot have a normal relationship. I'm the insane one with the attention span of a goldfish. This became EXTREMELY apparent to me as I screamed on the phone in the wee hours of the morning because SOMEBODY decided to call me drunk and inform me that this weekend was the last weekend they were going to smoke pot. I'm sorry, but you're a fucking idiot. You need to stop smoking pot so you can have a job so you can support yourself and your son. Kind of weird how the spasstastic one is telling you how to live your life, but sorry that I know how the world works and you don't.

So to all the guys who keep flirting with me (I'm coding these into your gamertag's initials):

SS: Stop. Quit leading me on. You're a fucking tool and I want nothing to do with you anymore. I'm tired of being played.

BT: Stop telling me you love me. You don't even know me. I don't like you. You're a baby, and all you think about is sex. ANNOYING. Can you even have a conversation that doesn't revolve around sex?

F: Like I said, you need a job. You need to get your shit together. You need to stop doing illegal shit.

OX: I love you and I'm sorry we broke up. Also, you need to move here like YESTERDAY.

Oh and this one goes to the one guy who doesn't play xbox: You need to get your shit together. Sure you have a job, but you party way too much and I have a feeling you're just a player.

If you have any questions, or think one of the people mentioned above is you, but would like clarification, message me on FB. And if you don't have me on FB, you aren't them so it doesn't matter.

1 comment:

  1. I luled.

    Good job bubbles :D Tellin teh niggars to step off.
    The Spiral

    ReplyDelete