Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Look at me now

Because it'll be the last time I honestly don't care about what goes in my mouth (minus those few drunken moments I'm bound to have), nor how many hours I spent staring at a screen all day. YAY =] Ethan came back to DSM with me. We picked up Brandon and went grocery shopping and shoe shopping (for Ethan, not me).

Tomorrow it all starts. The eating right, the working out. Ethan and I are going to work out at 11. He'll be missing a bunch of weight training sessions for football (yeah..he's playing football this year!), so I figured he could make up for them by working out..plus I kinda need a workout buddy. I don't know what I'm going to do when I have to take him back to Fairfield. Anyone in Des Moines need a workout buddy? PICK ME =]

Anyway, I'm kinda super excited. By my 24th birthday I'm going to look fucking smoking hot. WOW! That was conceited... I mean..I'm going to be healthy! Yeahh.. I'm gunna make all those loser asshole guys that blew me off feel like shit.....

Wow enough with self-centered ranting!! Goshhh I dunno what my problem is today...Maybe I should go to bed.. goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment